Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi, i’ve searched the forum but haven’t found anything that can help me.

I use Rasite, when I hover over a sub menu item on megamenu if I move off the menu completely it takes an annoyingly long time to disappear.. Is there any way I can decrease the delay so that the menu will dissappear if i move away from the menu quicker ?

Thanks.

Don Lee Friend

<em>@dslater04 189901 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, i’ve searched the forum but haven’t found anything that can help me.

I use Rasite, when I hover over a sub menu item on megamenu if I move off the menu completely it takes an annoyingly long time to disappear.. Is there any way I can decrease the delay so that the menu will dissappear if i move away from the menu quicker ?

Thanks.</blockquote>

Hi guy,
    Pls open file templates/ja_rasite/js/menu/mega.js
    Find the following code at line 20

delayHide: 500,
    And set delay time as you want (default is 500 miliseconds)

dslater04 Friend

Hey there,

Thanks for your reply.. the default is 500, I have even set it to 1 and even then when I move my mouse off the the drop down it takes the exact amount of time to disappear as when it is 500.

Any other ideas ?

Thankyou!!

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@dslater04 190056 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hey there,

Thanks for your reply.. the default is 500, I have even set it to 1 and even then when I move my mouse off the the drop down it takes the exact amount of time to disappear as when it is 500.

Any other ideas ?

Thankyou!!</blockquote>

Open the file: /templates/ja_rasite/libs/menu/mega.class.php and find code:
    [PHP]
    ‘delayHide’: 1000,
    [/PHP]
    The 1000(s) is default value, you can adjust it as you wish

dslater04 Friend

this worked perfectly. thankyou Tienhc

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  dslater04 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum