Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

JA Megastore template supports VirtueMart 3.0.16 and not VirtueMart 3.0.18. Besides that, we are planning to upgrade it from our product.

We can help you to detect the problem on your site and give you the hotfix but I checked the URL of your site but I could not see the problem on your site.

Regards

jijijiji@namag.com Friend

Hello,

I have added 2 printscreens, to show how one category looks in the back-end and how it looks in the front-end.
    The third print-screen is regarding the position 3 module not being shown.

When is the upgrade coming, approximately ?

Is there a problem that now the site is using VirtueMart 3.0.18 ?

Thank you for the quick response.

1. exterior-category-frontend
    2. exterior-category-megamenu-admin-panel
    3. position3-module-not-shown
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

Categorii menu and mega menu are difference with the setting and effect that’s why you can see it does not show similar

About position-3 position on your site, you can see it loading from module as my screenshot: http://prntscr.com/d4118b

Regards

Hello,

Regarding the second issue, i understand that I have to use the JA Advanced Custom Module, not the virtuemart provided one and than I can make things happen. OK. Thanks.

Now, about the first issue with the megamenu.

I do not understand your explanation 🙁 . But I have 2 new printscreens, showing the same menu in 2 different positions. One is "navbar-category -> vertical" and the other is "position-7 -> horizontal". You can see that in the "position-7 -> horizontal" the submenu "Exterior" has 2 COLUMNS and in the "navbar-category -> vertical" the submenu "Exterior" has 1 COLUMN ! It has the same configuration, that beeing because it is the same thing.

Why does the "navbar-category -> vertical" module position does not show the configuration made in MEGAMENU BACKEND CONFIG ?

Thank you.

1. menu-horizontal-position-7
    2. menu-vertical-navbar-category
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I could not access backend of your site but I hope you will understand with my explain below

Regards

Hello,

Thank you for the responses. I have found my answer, installing a new quickstart package on a test subdomain. I wanted to see how you made in the demo for the categories menu to show columns. And happily I fount the answer there. You need to create in the Joomla Menu manager a menu with Category – Subcategory 1 – Subcategory 2.
    And you now have the good looks of the template DEMO

Category -> Subcategory 1A

Subcategory 2A
                          Subcategory 2B
                          Subcategory 2C  etc.

Thank you for your answers and guidance towards finding the answer.

Good Day !

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

If you want to show as category menu of our demo, you can make the Category menu as my screenshot: http://prntscr.com/d5gha6 and it will show as well at front-end: http://prntscr.com/d5ghrf

Regards

Yes that is right. It took me a while to figure it out.

Thanks.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I will close this thread now. If you have any further assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact us

Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 10 months ago.

The topic ‘Megamenu issue in navbar-category position’ is closed to new replies.