Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I was working on my site – all the while using MegaMenu – when all of a sudden my site decided to forgo the MegaMenu and utilize CSS menu (solely). I have gone into my Template Manager and made sure MegaMenu is selected – to no avail. Requesting JA Staff assistance to help me figure out why my template is flipping out.

:((

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dear Tom,

All i see is a JA Zeolite in action which currently does not support Mega Menu. JA Zeolite II with mega menu is under testing for now.

Please confirm your site url. PM me the same, so that i can have a look.

Arvind

TomC Moderator

Oh crud, i forgot to specify . . . the site I’m currently working on is within the path (on my server) “public_html – kyanite . . .”

My url would be http://www.mysite.com/kyanite

TomC Moderator

I even tried overwriting all the template files (from my desktop work folder) to my server – which should have all been identical anyway.
    No change, no luck.

This is somewhat infuriating. I was working with no other files but CSS – so there is no logical reason the template should just “decide” to only use the CSS (or MOO) menu for the mainmenu when “megamenu” is clearly selected within my backend admin panel.

>:(

TomC Moderator

JA Staff ??

:((

TomC Moderator

Oh forget it . . . I’m just going to start over.

Saguaros Moderator

Hello guy!

Please, Could you please re-send me your live URl and if possible, the so that i could have closer look on the issue.

Thanks

TomC Moderator

tienhc;158962Hello guy!

Please, Could you please re-send me your live URl and if possible, the so that i could have closer look on the issue.

Thanks

Thanks tienhc – but I decided to just start from scratch with a fresh install.
    Everything is working fine . . . . for now.

Thanks for following up, though.

😎

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 14 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum