Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

We have an issue with the latest T3 blank template v2.2.6 and the relative system plugin v2.7.0 under Joomla 3.8.1.

We are operating an e-commerce site in two languages and we have defined a default Template style for all pages/languages and two more, one for each language that is assigned to respective menu items.
    We have also created different navigation menus for each language and we want the main one to appear as Megamenu.

We have followed the instructions at http://www.t3-framework.org/documentation/t3-settings/89-documentation.html#multiple-language but it does not operate properly.
    The issue relies with all Virtuemart (v.3.2.4) menu items, whereas megamenu is shown to menu items corresponding only to the default language items/pages/selections. When the language is switched (through the module switchbar, all menu language associations have been performed) to the alternative language, megamenu stops appearing! And that occurs for some (mainly VM-based) menu items only, not for all Joomla menu items.

For example, if I browse a VM item using the default language, everything appears OK (including the desired megamenu). If I switch the language through the module dropdown, the english corresponding page appears BUT NO megamenu whatsoever is displayed, not even the one corresponding to the default language!

We have search various fora to no avail. Can anyone help with this?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the admin login info so I can take a look and check for you.

Regards

mx5gr Friend

Hello,

I have created a development copy of the site for your investigation. How can I safely send you the connection information?

mx5gr Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You’re using a 3rd party template from another provider, not Joomlart, you should contact their support to solve the issue.

mx5gr Friend

The question goes to the T3 framework which is used for the template currently in effect.

You can upload your own T3 blank template if you wish and you can observe that the behavior is the same, i.e. no english menu appear for most menu items.

It is a megamenu issue and not a template override/specific template related.

Saguaros Moderator

I check in my local site and still works fine, you can try to install into your site and test again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum