Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I need to setup some styling on the Megamenu. Please see the screenshot

I’d like:

• to remove the second white line in the menu group on the right, just above the video object
    • to put the opacity of the grey background even more opaque

To understand the 2nd white line issue, I’m attaching as well the backend settings of the menu item …

and the backend settings of the html module with the video

Thanks a lot for your assistance

joan carles

1. error
    2. error1
    3. error2
    MoonSailor Friend

Hi jcsanjurjo,

I need more information your site (account admin). Please send pm to me.

jcsanjurjo Friend

Hi @moonsailor, I’m sorry but I’m working on a offline WAMP environment, for development purposes.

Please let me know what you need to check and I’ll provide the screenshots

Thank you

joan carles

MoonSailor Friend

Hi @jcsanjurjo,

Because, when i see images attach, I can’t give the exact answer for your problem.

– With “2nd white line” : i think it’s style of modules. You need use firebug in browser mozila firefox find tag of it.

– “to put the opacity of the grey background even more opaque” : go to file “templates/ja_zite/css/menu/mega.css” find

[PHP]
    .ja-megamenu .childcontent-inner {
    background: url(../../images/submenu-bg.png) repeat left top ;
    border-top: 0;
    margin-top: -8px;
    }
    [/PHP]

and you can change it here.

jcsanjurjo Friend

Thank you @moonsailor for your answer.

For the 1st point, “2nd white line”, I’ve been doing a research and this is what I find out with the chrome developper tools. See the image

as you can see on the page source code, on the line <div class=”ja-box-ct clearfix”>
    the matched CSS Rules are

.ja-megamenu .childcontent .ja-moduletable {
    line-height: 1.5;
    }

So, my questions are:

• is that red line-height: 1.5; the code that i should remove?
    • If I remove it, no other places of the website will be affected?

And regarding your answer to my second point, the one related to the background opacity …<blockquote>- “to put the opacity of the grey background even more opaque” : go to file “templates/ja_zite/css/menu/mega.css” find
    [PHP].ja-megamenu .childcontent-inner {
    background: url(../../images/submenu-bg.png) repeat left top ;
    border-top: 0;
    margin-top: -8px;
    } [/PHP]
    and you can change it here.</blockquote>
    I still need your help, cause no idea about CSS programming. I’m a newbie. Please what I should change to setup opacity?

Thank you again for your assistance

joan carles

1. error
    jcsanjurjo Friend

Hi @moonsailor, are you there?

MoonSailor Friend

Hi, @jcsanjurjo

When viewing the images attached, it is hard for me to answer correctly your questions.

– The line-height property specifies the line height. It does not create border of div.

– Style of sub menu using images give background. It’s using images “submenu-bg.png” with path “templates/ja_zite/images/”. So, if you want change opacity, you can try :
    +> Edit again background of it (images “templates/ja_zite/images/submenu-bg.png”)
    +> Or using css opacity property, you can read more here : http://www.w3schools.com/cssref/css3_pr_opacity.asp

If your site is published, i can go to or change it for you.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum