Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi, we made an update to our website and since then some long strings in megamenu are overflown to nearby properties. I have tried word-wrap but nothing seems to work. Can you please help?

Thanks in advance.

1. megamenu-overflow
    TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path –> /templates/ja_hawkstore/css/

Within that custom.css file, paste the following CSS rule:

.t3-megamenu .mega-inner {
    margin-left: -5px;
    padding: 20px 20px 20px 0;
    }

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Better ??

Konstantinos Papapanagiotou Friend

Hey Tom thank you for the super fast reply. Unfortunately it’s not really better.

1. custom
    TomC Moderator

That’s weird, because this is what I’m seeing when I look . . . .

What browser(s) are you viewing in?

1. menu

Really strange. I tried with safari and chrome on a 13″ monitor.

TomC Moderator

<em>@valkir 454974 wrote:</em><blockquote>Really strange. I tried with safari and chrome on a 13″ monitor.</blockquote>

I’m viewing in Firefox on a widescreen monitor.

Perhaps it has something to do with the smaller monitor size – i.e. compressing things

It used to work fine before the update. Perhaps you could point me to a direction to look at in order to fix it.

TomC Moderator

<em>@valkir 454976 wrote:</em><blockquote>It used to work fine before the update. Perhaps you could point me to a direction to look at in order to fix it.</blockquote>

I’ll forward this onto the JA Development Team to review and provide some helpful feedback.

Thanks a lot for your help. It’s a business website and it’s kind of frustrating. BTW at that menu left alignment is selected but not in any other menus. Do you think that could be the problem? I don’t see a way to unselect.

Tom, i checked your screenshot again. That menu is ok. Products menu is messed up.

Adam M Moderator

Hi @valkir,

I couldn’t access your site, please recheck so I can investigate the problem for you.

@adam M, we are experiencing some problems with our hosting right now and had to redirect the site to a temp page. I will get back to you ASAP.

@adam M site is back online. Have a look.

Adam M Moderator

Hi,

Please open file root_folder/templates/ja_hawkstore/css/custom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

.dropdown-menu li > a {
    white-space: normal;
    }

Save your file and recheck.

Thank you. Problem solved.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Konstantinos Papapanagiotou 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum