Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The menu item with submenu does no look right. I have opened the menu in the template managers megamenu editor and it look right.

I’ve disabled the menu item for now because it looks terrible but feel free to enable it again for testing purposes or once it’s fixed.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Try my solution
    Add this code in custom.css file

.t3-mainnav .navbar .nav > li > .separator { color: #eee; font-size: 14px; display:block ; border-top: 0; margin: 0 15px; padding: 19.5px 0; outline: none; text-shadow: none;
    -webkit-transition: 0.5s;
    -moz-transition: 0.5s;
    -o-transition: 0.5s;
    transition: 0.5s; }

save file and check . Hope it solve your issue

Andrew Winkler Friend

The mega menu item looks right now, except for the top-margin, if I turn off JCH-optimise, but the popup article in the ‘our portfolio’ module suddenly no longer work. I tried an overwrite in the custom.css but it didn’t work. I also notice that my old custom.css file has disappeared.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>The mega menu item looks right now, except for the top-margin,
    </blockquote>

it because of the custom code added by you for main nav li , either remove it to or add same padding for separator menu item (27.5px).
    <blockquote>article in the ‘our portfolio’ module suddenly no longer work. </blockquote>
    For a different topic , Kindly open a separate thread and post all details there .

Andrew Winkler Friend

The problem with unformated mega menu item has come back. Not sure why.

I’d be happy to move the menu items in a collapsed menu similar to the ‘Sample Sites’ in the Uber-template demo sites but couldnt’n work out how to do this in the OnePage template.

Andrew Winkler Friend

The problem with unformated mega menu item has come back. Not sure why.

I’d be happy to move the menu items in a collapsed menu similar to the ‘Sample Sites’ in the Uber-template demo sites but couldnt’n work out how to do this in the OnePage template.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As i said before its because of the custom code added by you in custom.css
    Here > http://prntscr.com/86hscf
    <blockquote>I’d be happy to move the menu items in a collapsed menu similar to the ‘Sample Sites’ in the Uber-template demo sites but couldnt’n work out how to do this in the OnePage template.</blockquote>
    JA Uber and JA Onepage are totally different template , it needs pretty custom work to make it like JA Uber .such work is out of our scope . You can hire a developer to for such customization .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    As i said before its because of the custom code added by you in custom.css
    Here > http://prntscr.com/86hscf
    <blockquote>I’d be happy to move the menu items in a collapsed menu similar to the ‘Sample Sites’ in the Uber-template demo sites but couldnt’n work out how to do this in the OnePage template.</blockquote>
    JA Uber and JA Onepage are totally different template , it needs pretty custom work to make it like JA Uber .such work is out of our scope . You can hire a developer to for such customization .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum