Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have installed Megastore twice on different domains, and it is not working.

I can log into the backend but I get a "HTTP 500 error" in the front.

Somewhere in my searches did I find a message about router.php in VM is already called somewhere else.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If you are getting error in VM is due to incompatible version of VM with Joomla on your site.
    Try to update VM and tcpdf component to latest version and check.
    Hope it helps.

Regards

ignatius Friend

Hi Guys.
    Is there someone that can PLEASE supply me with a Megastore copy that is upgraded to Joomla 3.6.5 and the latest Virtuemart. It all works fine in Joomla 3.6.2, directly after installations. When I upgrade the from Joomla 3.6.2 to 3.6.5, it was still working, but when I upgrade VM the whole frontend breaks. (HTTP: ERROR 500) I installed the JA Extension Manager, and use that to upgrade, but it just send me around in circles. I have Unpublished VM but it did not help. If I completely Uninstall VM and reinstall it wont I loose ALL the Megastore Customizations.

PLEASE Help me with this one. I have to start this website and the client has accepted this template. Didn’t Joomlart do Upgrading tests, then you guys might as well make these upgraded tests available to us to use.

Strangely, I have just joined you guys, and the first project I am doing with a Joomlart template. Needless to say that my trust is starting to crumble as I have now lost many hours of valuable time.

Your URGENT Help will be greatly Appreciated!!!

Thanks
    Ignatius

http://www.senua.co.za

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Its the issue from the Virtualmart component and Joomla version.
    Kindly open site root folder/ component/com_tcpdf
    and rename the com_tcpdf to any name,
    save and check.

Regards

ignatius Friend

Thank you very much Pankaj. That seems to have solved the problem. is it safe to keep the com_tcpdf renamed. will it not affect the performance of the website?

I will, when I get a chance check on VM website for a solution.

Thanks again for the reply.

Ignatius

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Rename the folder means the component is not removed from the site, I suggest you post the issue on Virtualmart forum so that can check the extension issue with Joomla.
    This seems to be issue from the current version of tcpdf and Joomla on your site.

Regards

supa Friend

Hi
    If you are getting error in VM is due to incompatible version of VM with Joomla on your site.
    Try to update VM and tcpdf component to latest version and check.
    Hope it helps.

Regards

Ok, this helped my issue too…but what happens when it is time to update again?

supa Friend

…another issue.
    When I try to enter into any module, the page does not load.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    New version of template is under testing for latest VM and will be released soon.

For the module issue, kindly open a separate thread with issue details.
    Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum