Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello Everyone,
    at the moment i’m creating a Website for a little it-company. Until now i used a free template found anywhere in the internet. But i found the JA Biz template in the category buisness on this site and i wanted to buy it. First of all i realized that only pay some dollars and use this template forever is not possible. So my question is now, if i ask the company whether they want to buy an standart membership, are they allowed to use this template then, and for how long ? Or do i need to buy an development membership to build an site with this template for them ? I don’t need any extras i just need this theme because my boss likes the design with the “menu” on the side.

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>First of all i realized that only pay some dollars and use this template forever is not possible.</blockquote>

This is not true !

You can subscribe a membership 3 Months JATC Type and download JA_Biz template, install it and use it forever.

JATC Membership 3 Months means that you will have access to the download section and template dedicated forum for a period of 3 months , after membership expires since you will have no more access to download section you are no more allowed to download template updates , but template will continue to work on your website forever.

gieslerlu Friend

Alright, thank you for your answer.
    But it doesnt make an difference if the company buys this membership for 3 months ? because i’m not a developer i only create this one site and that’s it.

gieslerlu Friend

Alright, thank you for your answer.
    But it doesnt make an difference if the company buys this membership for 3 months ? because i’m not a developer i only create this one site and that’s it.

TomC Moderator

<em>@gieslerlu 485809 wrote:</em><blockquote>Alright, thank you for your answer.
    But it doesnt make an difference if the company buys this membership for 3 months ? because i’m not a developer i only create this one site and that’s it.</blockquote>

The only thing you won’t be able to access after the 3-month membership period expires is the Members Only sections of the forum (in case you need technical support or needed to research various issues that may have been asked/answered previously).

TomC Moderator

<em>@gieslerlu 485809 wrote:</em><blockquote>Alright, thank you for your answer.
    But it doesnt make an difference if the company buys this membership for 3 months ? because i’m not a developer i only create this one site and that’s it.</blockquote>

The only thing you won’t be able to access after the 3-month membership period expires is the Members Only sections of the forum (in case you need technical support or needed to research various issues that may have been asked/answered previously).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum