Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

today im going to give 1.4.0 another try. I have deinstalled old version and delete all relating db fields so i was able to make a new and fresh install.
    When i want to use the menu link “sign up as employer” or as jobseeker, im always getting this error:
    500 – Layout “jaview” not found
    at this URL:
    component/jajobboard/jauserregister/employer.html

Any ideas whats wrong here?
    Cheers
    Nick

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Nick,

I have just created a help ticket from you post. Kindly login support.joomlart.com and supplement with login details for closer look at the root?

Nick R JA JobBoard

So do you need FTP or Admin access?
    Do you guess its a permission problem? I have just installed the extensions as they come from your download page…

Anonymous Moderator

Hi there,

Please let us know both FTP and Admin access to investigate further.

Nick R JA JobBoard

Hi,
    just edited the ticket with all details.

Cheers
    Nick

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Nick,

Thank you for your patience. Please check again for update information now as the issue has been fixed.

Nick R JA JobBoard

Hi,

thanks, signing up as employer is now working. But the activation link in the sent email does not. Joomla gives me an 403 – Access Forbidden! Error.

Nick

UPDATE: NEver mind, just solved it via global config and allow user registration.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick R 14 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum