Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I’m new to Joomla and JoomlArt.
    Working on Joomla 1.5.0 and have installed JA Teline II template and the extensions I found in the package.

I’m trying at first as at development step to get the same as the template demo.
    Doing this according to the userguide, step by step.

My first question is:
    How to get my menus use the template themes in order to have one color per menu item?

Any help highly appreciated.
    Cheers.

-Charly

Sherlock Friend

Hi hcharly !
    You open index.php file in templates/ja_teline_ii folder, you go to line 44 :

<link href="<?php echo $tmpTools->templateurl(); ?>/css/colors/theme<?php echo $tmpTools->getThemeForSection(); ?>.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

getThemeForSection function for get color per menu item, You can find this function in ja_templatetools_1.5.php file at bout line 271. for get color per menu item you must use menu item have type is : section blog layout ( article >> section blog layout ) .

hcharly Friend

Hi hainn84,

The code is allready there at line 44 and at line 271 in ja_templatetools_1.5.php file getThemeForSection function is ok.

All menuItem (topmenu) is “article >> section blog layout”.
    Except some sub-menuitem that doesn’t make the difference.

What am I missing?

Thanks.
    -Charles

hcharly Friend

Fixed.
    As nguoiabcd said in this post: Edit Mod JaNews Category (Section) ID paramater
    -Charles

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hcharly 16 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum