Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How can I change the black background color in the main menu? I don’t see this code in the ja.cssmenu file???

http://bcss.the-web-lab.net/

Thanks.

hanifahmed Friend

Make the change in template.css line 949

#ja-mainnav .inner
    background:#222222 none repeat scroll 0 0;
    padding:0;

Remember to make back ups!

cjmicro Friend

Depending on the menu you are using it is in the menu css files. /templates/yourtemplate/ja-menus/…. then you have to go to either css menu or moo menu or whatever you are using, and you should find the menu styling in that folder.

Cheryl

cjmicro Friend

Oops, I should have looked at the link. My edits would be to the drop downs, etc., not the main nav background. Sorry, but maybe you will need to edit the menu css at some point too. 🙂

Paul Wallen Friend

Problem solved. Thanks Dudes!

mahraj Friend

<em>@cjmicro 132212 wrote:</em><blockquote>Oops, I should have looked at the link. My edits would be to the drop downs, etc., not the main nav background. Sorry, but maybe you will need to edit the menu css at some point too. :-)</blockquote>

This info is useful…may someone also let me know how to change the Menu font color…

Paul Wallen Friend

To edit your menu colors go to templates>ja_topaz<ja_menus<choose cssmenu or whatever menu you are using.
    In ja_cssmenu, open ja.cssmenu.css.

Change lines 109-110, 114-115, etc.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Paul Wallen 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum