Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My menu doesn’t work in the mobile version. When I click on it, it doesn’t display the rest of the options. I’m not sure if it’s just not set up properly or if any of my other modules are blocking it. If someone can take a look and figure this out for me, I’d greatly appreciate it. The menu is definitely something that should work in a mobile version.

Thanks in advance!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Please check your site again .
    its showing the mobile menu. I cleared joomla cache > http://prntscr.com/7tn3s1
    Also i saw u have set the default template as clean that does not contain the header so your site not showing the header some time . Use default template (default layout ).
    If u want to use different layout then duplicate the template style from template options .

Suggestion : As u just started site development i suggest u to use Joomla 3.3.x instead of Joomla 2.5 as there is no more support and updated for Joomla 2.5.x .

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum