Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I am using main menu on top and on the left side. When I select an item on the menu the style changes to bold – I would like to change the color and have the line hightlighted ( I have the full active highlighting on ) but that only happens on top and not on the left. Thanks

ShannonN Friend

gschorr;115325I am using main menu on top and on the left side. When I select an item on the menu the style changes to bold – I would like to change the color and have the line hightlighted ( I have the full active highlighting on ) but that only happens on top and not on the left. Thanks

As I don’t have a site using that template and not many may have, how about a live yrl to your site that way we can see the code that’s used for the menu bold etc etc and assist you better with your request

ShannonN

gschorr Friend

sorry – only on localhost but here is a picture

1. boldmenu
    ShannonN Friend

gschorr;115333sorry – only on localhost but here is a picture

can’t view the source code in a screen shot, i’ll have to dl the template and run on localhost etc

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum