Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hi:

I was changing some colors around on my menu, and I inadvertently changed the hover color of the text so that it is the same as the background (red) see attached

I want to change the text back to black so that it shows up when I hover, but I can’t seem to find the right css item.

Any help?

Thanks!

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Please try this css code ( change color as your needed )

.t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li.active > a, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li.active > a {
    color: #cc0000
    }

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

timpennington Friend

Is that in the template css? I don’t see that in the file

TomC Moderator

<em>@timpennington 485941 wrote:</em><blockquote>Is that in the template css? I don’t see that in the file</blockquote>

If you haven’t yet done so, create a new file called “custom.css” within file path —> /templates/teline_v/css/

Paste the above noted CSS rule within that custom.css file.

timpennington Friend

I did, and no change

I am not using the mega menu on the menu items; does that make a difference?

TomC Moderator

<em>@timpennington 485946 wrote:</em><blockquote>I did, and no change

I am not using the mega menu on the menu items; does that make a difference?</blockquote>

Are you using a particular theme ??

timpennington Friend

No menu them ….

TomC Moderator

<em>@timpennington 485950 wrote:</em><blockquote>No menu them ….</blockquote>

No, I mean are you using a particular template color theme?

Also, I just tried to bring up your site via the link you originally provided, and I got a “404 Error” message.

timpennington Friend

Sorry, I just converted the site over … its goturpin.com

timpennington Friend

And no color theme

TomC Moderator

<em>@timpennington 485957 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry, I just converted the site over … its goturpin.com</blockquote>

Can you do me a favor and temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager — General settings?

timpennington Friend

OK, it is turned to off

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/ja_teline_v/css/megamenu.css
    At line 80 you should see the following:

.t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li.active > a, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li.active > a {
    color: #cc0000;
    }

Modify the color code to whatever color code you wish.

Better ???

timpennington Friend

That didn’t work because the color I want it (#262626) is already there in the code.

The color I must have changed it to is #8f3237, if that helps. I’m just not sure where I changed the color originally.

TomC Moderator

<em>@timpennington 485970 wrote:</em><blockquote>That didn’t work because the color I want it (#262626) is already there in the code.

The color I must have changed it to is #8f3237, if that helps. I’m just not sure where I changed the color originally.</blockquote>

Might you be able to create a screenshot mockup of what/how you WANT it to display?

That will help give me a visual reference of what you’re wanting to accomplish.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum