Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

OK, here is how it looks (the text is red over a red background)

And here is how I want it (black text over red background)

I hope that helps

TomC Moderator

Ahhhhhhh . . . Perhaps something like this ?? . . . .

Same file path as I indicated in Post #13 above, but look to line 399 and make the following modifications:

.t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li a, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li a {
    color: #000000;
    font-weight: bolder;

padding: 12px 24px;
    }

Better ??

timpennington Friend

Rats, no! It made it bolder, but did not make the text black when the text behind it is red

Maybe this explanation might help … when I am IN the Football page from the FALL menu item, it won’t show THAT page (i.e. Football) in black because I am in that page. So whatever page I’m in, it somehow is red with the red background … I hope that makes sense.

TomC Moderator

Try at line 404, same CSS file . . . .

.t3-megamenu .mega-nav > li.active > a, .t3-megamenu .dropdown-menu .mega-nav > li.active > a {
    color: #cc0000;
    }

Change the color code to #000000 (and don’t forget the semi-colon)

timpennington Friend

TomC, you are an incredible lifesaver!

Thank you, thank you!!!!

TomC Moderator

<em>@timpennington 485984 wrote:</em><blockquote>TomC, you are an incredible lifesaver!

Thank you, thank you!!!!</blockquote>

Glad that we could work it through together . . . . All the best with your continuing site development !!! 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@timpennington 485984 wrote:</em><blockquote>TomC, you are an incredible lifesaver!

Thank you, thank you!!!!</blockquote>

Glad that we could work it through together . . . . All the best with your continuing site development !!! 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum