Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

My sites megamenu icons appear in the Megamenu configuration but not showing up frontend?

pavit Moderator

Hi

Try to compile less to css from your backend

abdullah canipek Friend

I have compile less to css but still menu icons not showing ?

pavit Moderator

<em>@asccanipek 453842 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have compile less to css but still menu icons not showing ?</blockquote>

Could you send me via Private Message a temp super user account for your backend ?

abdullah canipek Friend

ok but i have to open a temp site for this because if you compile less to css, appearance go wrong. i will send you information a few hours. Thanks a lot.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I received your private and accessing your website i noticed you are running old versions of T3 Framework and template

After you backupped your website, access Ja Extension manager component configure it to make updates from Joomlart servers

HERE you can find configuration details , and update both T3 and template to the latest version released

abdullah canipek Friend

I have update Template and T3 Framework but still icons not showing 🙁

pavit Moderator

Hi

You are using settings for font-awesome 4 you should use font-awesome 3 instead
    take a look here
    I changed icons on your mainmenu and them are correctly showings now

abdullah canipek Friend

<em>@pavit 454164 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

You are using settings for font-awesome 4 you should use font-awesome 3 instead
    take a look here
    I changed icons on your mainmenu and them are correctly showings now</blockquote>

Hi Pavit,

I have to encountered the same problem but a small difference. I can see the menu icons without “www” but i can not see the icons with “www”.

Best

pavit Moderator

Hi

I do not have your website url to verify it , could you send me it ?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum