Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have a menu I want to display as button choices at the top of my Uber website. The site was installed with the Application Site from quick start. I’ve attached 2 files, one of the main page showing the vertical buttons, and one of the module where I attempt to use nav-pills to make the button horizontal.

Everthing I Google says this should work, but it doesn’t. I’ve tried a space before ‘nav-pills’, nada.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    try this :
    Add this code in custom.css file

.right-menu > .nav {display:flex}
    .right-menu .nav li {padding:5px;}

save and check . Hope it helps .

hbic Friend

I created a custom.css file and added the code you pasted. I must be doing something wrong, because it’s not taking.

Update: I was trying to use the Joomla interface to edit the file and I couldn’t seem to get the right file created in the right spot. I access the filesystem of the server directly, created the file and added your snippet. It works, but the button are out of whack, a bit. The button on the left is a slight bit higher that the others.

Any idea why those buttons would be crooked?

hbic Friend

I created a custom.css file and added the code you pasted. I must be doing something wrong, because it’s not taking.

Update: I was trying to use the Joomla interface to edit the file and I couldn’t seem to get the right file created in the right spot. I access the filesystem of the server directly, created the file and added your snippet. It works, but the button are out of whack, a bit. The button on the left is a slight bit higher that the others.

Any idea why those buttons would be crooked?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi generally you need to create new position to add items , as there is not much space .
    above solution is work as tweak . to adjust first item add this code :

.right-menu .nav li.item-665 {padding-top:7px!important;}

Hope it helps .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hbic 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum