Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have out of box JA Norite quickstart (Joomla version 1.6.3) and noticed that when I create a menu item pointing to an article, the Alias is automatically created with a date and time format. I have made no changes to the SEO configuration under global configuration. I want it to automatically create alias as the menu item title not date and time.
    Can someone please help me with this?
    Thanks
    Eric

eholland1626 Friend

Good day all. I figured this one out I believe. It appears that if you first create a menu item as type EXTERNAL and then later change the menu item type to SINGLE ARTICLE the auto generated alias will be the date and time. If you test this theory out yourself using J1.6.3 let me know if the same happens for you.
    Thanks
    Eric

pritam Friend

Hello eholland1626 ,

I have checked with my installation as you said above . Its working fine. It doesn’t shown me auto generated alias will be the date and time . Can you send your site url and admin access details at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/76580 . So that we can help you.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pritam 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum