Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

When I choose the Menu Item Type as Menu Heading or Text Separator the menu item changes color and does not match the menu items that have a menu type of a single articles, category, etc… The photo attached is when I changed the menu type for the “Dance” menu item. My goal is to not have my “Dance” menu item be clickable and only allow the sub menu items to be an option.

Cheers,

Jon

1. Screen-Shot-2014-07-20-at-9.34.15-PM
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI do this

Open template/JA Sugite/css/custom.css
    if there is no custom.css file , add a file with name custom.css

add this code in custom.css

.nav > li > .separator {
    border-radius: 0;
    color: #ffffff;
    font-size: 14px;
    font-weight: 700;
    padding: 21px 0;
    outline: none;
    text-transform: uppercase; }

Hope it helps you 😀

travelingjon Friend

First off, thank you for the response pankajsharma. As for the solution, that kind of worked…

The text is still gray (I saw the #ffffff color code) and it add a home2 to the main menu. Which I tried to delete from the mega menu in the template manager and it won’t allow it.

Do you have something else I can try? Once agian, thank you for your time.

http://joomla.apexschoolofdance.com/

1. Screen-Shot-2014-07-20-at-10.50.08-PM
    travelingjon Friend

What ever that was it went way wrong. It created a menu item and set it as the default, which I can’t unpublish. In addition, when I set the regular home as the default it still makes the home2 the main home. I deleted the custom.css file that I made and it is still an issue. Please help me resolve this, I was so close to being done…

Cheers,

Jonathan

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi Jon,

To make your “Dance” menu item the same color with the rest of the menu items of your main menu, I’ve reset your “Dance” menu item to “External URL” pointing to #, which is to itself.

Also, I’ve changed your whole menu behavior trigger from hover to click, as you asked. You can change this at Extensions -> Template Manager -> JA Sugite – Default -> Navigation -> Dropdown Trigger -> Click.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Alex

travelingjon Friend

Thanks Alex!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  travelingjon 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum