Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

any advice please?

everything was going smoothly , but i must have done something, now when I click on the 2-3 of navigation menus, I get 404 error on them. I have checked and they are linked to the articles that should be displayed. And the articles are still there.

this may have happened after I tried to clear some articles/modules that belong to other templates (just guessing), but I don’t see how that would be affected when the linked articles /modules are not deleted.

what could I have done wrong?

thank you

pavit Moderator

Hi ninshen

It’s impossible to help you without a link to the page or an account to your backend

Could you send it via Private Message so we can take a look better ?

Thanks

pavit Moderator

Hi ninshen

I have checked your site and seems that your issue is due to the old ID of the articles

I have created a new article with the new id and a new menu item “joomlart test” and all works fine

You need to change your article id or create new articles and recreate new menu items with the correct links to the id’s

ninshen Developer

Thanks once again.
    Ok, I will have to do some tweeking. So many things to learn.
    Thanks for your time, really appreciate it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ninshen 12 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum