Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi suzanna,

Did you experience the same issue with our demo site? http://ja-university.demo.joomlart.com/

Saguaros Moderator

Hi suzanna,

Did you experience the same issue with our demo site? http://ja-university.demo.joomlart.com/

suzanna Friend

No, I’m not seeing the same behaviour on the demo site.
    My menus are renamed original menus from quickstart template. I’ve added a few menus but made no changes in anything else.

suzanna Friend

No, I’m not seeing the same behaviour on the demo site.
    My menus are renamed original menus from quickstart template. I’ve added a few menus but made no changes in anything else.

Saguaros Moderator

Please try to take a backup of your site and update the latest version for template and T3 framwork. And also make sure that you disable all 3rd party extensions installed on your site.

suzanna Friend

I’m afraid that didn’t work 🙁 The menu is collapsing on its own even after I disable all 3rd party extensions. Everything seems to be up to date:

T3 Framework 2.4.8 No new version found
    ja_university_t3 Template 1.1.2

Saguaros Moderator

Pls make sure that you disable all 3rd party extensions and custom code on your site because it happens within your site only

Saguaros Moderator

Pls make sure that you disable all 3rd party extensions and custom code on your site because it happens within your site only

kimbare Friend

I’m having the same problem.

kimbare Friend

What senses does it make to disable all third party extensions to get your product to work. If your product can’t work with third party extensions, it’s useless!

Saguaros Moderator

You can disable them temporarily to find out which one causes the issue and be able to find out the solution. You can share the login info so we can check.

kimbare Friend

Have already given my login info several times.

kimbare Friend

I upgraded to the latest version of JA builder and the menu issue still exists!!!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  kimbare 7 years ago.

The topic ‘Menu on Android auto collapses, it doesn’t stay open.’ is closed to new replies.