Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

All of a sudden the Megamenu doesn’t work properly anymore. All the styling and sizing seem to have been lost. See screenshot. Haven’t done anything to the site recently so don’t know what caused it.

Please advise.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I set the Development Mode option from backend of your site to OFF,

Now the problem on menu of your site is gone.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I set the Development Mode option from backend of your site to OFF,

Now the problem on menu of your site is gone.

hooftman Friend

Thanks! I didn’t change anything with regards to developer mode on or off, so don’t understand why it was working before and then stopped working.

hooftman Friend

Thanks! I didn’t change anything with regards to developer mode on or off, so don’t understand why it was working before and then stopped working.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Developer mode option sets with OFF, it will work with CSS files

Developer mode option sets with ON, it will work with LESS files when you run it from front-end site it will convert from LESS file to CSS file but maybe sometime this converting process has problem.

If you already complete the developement stage, it’s recommended to turn OFF Developer mode, it’s better for site performance.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hooftman 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum