Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I installed the JA University template on Joomla 2.5 but now the menu system is not working. I tried methods as per documentation. Also the links has stopped working. Please help.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

JA T3 framework plugin is based on Bootstrap lib and Bootstrap’s JavaScript requires jQuery version 1.9.1 or higher

Your site runs with Joomla version 2.5.11 and jQuery version 1.8. That’s why you got this bug, please upload higher jQuery version or update Joomla on your site, as u know Joomla2.5 is not more supported

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-10-13-at-11.02.53
    sreelesh@gmail.com Friend

The menu system is working fine now… Thanks a lot… But the links are not work…. when i click on the menu i am getting blank pages…

Any updates sir??

Ninja Lead Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.

will ssh account do?? i have not installed ftp on the server…

I resolved that issue by changing line number 69 in plugins/system/t3/includes/ joomla25/layout/base.php from

$this->options = new Registry; to $this->options = new JRegistry;

this has been resolved now…..

Now the new issue is that Slideshow Lite is not showing…. any help will be appreciated please….
    URL and admin password remains same…

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

JA Slideshow Lite module on your site is assigned to slideshow position but it does not exist on default layout.

I created ja_university_t3 – Home template style with home layout and now, you can see the JA Slideshow Lite module is showing on your site.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum