Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

HI Saguaros,

This did not seem to have any effect. The image still displays incorrectly when scrolling. Try it at several different widths, and you’ll see what I mean.

-T

You can see what I’m looking at if you resize your browser window to a medium size. The logo looks good at this point. But then scroll the page, and you will see that the logo image changes. I think that we are now seeing just the corner of the image at full size.
    Scroll back up, and the logo picture will then revert to it’s proper size.

Secondly, If you resize the window once again, just before it changes to off-canvas menu You can see the logo picture changes to a wider format and does not fit. Scroll the window and the picture changes yet again.

birdwaves Friend

HI Saguaros,

This did not seem to have any effect. The image still displays incorrectly when scrolling. Try it at several different widths, and you’ll see what I mean.

-T

You can see what I’m looking at if you resize your browser window to a medium size. The logo looks good at this point. But then scroll the page, and you will see that the logo image changes. I think that we are now seeing just the corner of the image at full size.
    Scroll back up, and the logo picture will then revert to it’s proper size.

Secondly, If you resize the window once again, just before it changes to off-canvas menu You can see the logo picture changes to a wider format and does not fit. Scroll the window and the picture changes yet again.

Saguaros Moderator

I still doesn’t see above code on your site:

.light-mainnav .logo-image a .logo-img {
    display: block;
    }

Saguaros Moderator

I still doesn’t see above code on your site:

.light-mainnav .logo-image a .logo-img {
    display: block;
    }

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum