Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I installed the JA Edenite Quickstart 1.5, everything seems to be working apart from the menu types. when I select the various menu options in the template manager to menu’s such as suckerfish, moo, drop list etc.. nothing happens, the menu’s are still the same.
    I thought the menu types are already built in or do we still need to download the menu modules and install it manually such as the suckerfish menu module?
    Your help would be much appreciated.

TomC Moderator

This is strange . . . I installed the Edenite Quickstart for J1.5 and everything works fine for me.

Can you provide a link to your site and let us know which menu option you have selected?
    Are you sure it is the Quickstart package you installed and not just the base template?

Sherlock Friend

I think you must clear cookie before refresh your site, maybe you must set again permission for params.ini file to 777 with Linux or Writable with Windows, you can try to change the value in admin

portalworks Friend

Thanks, checked the cookies/cleared the cache and the param.ini file was already set to chmod 777.
    Still the menu’s dont work, very strange…any other ideas?

TomC Moderator

reinstall the quickstart package

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum