Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Hi Darrenf

I have tried what you have suggested, now this is where it gets interesting

If i replace the menu with the single word SCHEDULE it works, puts it all on one line, BUT if i replace that with the word CLASSES then it wraps it again:confused:

Shannon thanks for your input, maybe i miss read but i am using a PC not an APPLE.

Strange behaviour, and inconsistent.

Thanks all for helping so far, maybe one of the JOOMlart team will come up with a solution for this

JUST ADDED
    I just added another manu called Young Tigers, now it is all on one line, so i am thinking it is to do with the number of items on the menu. I still would like a resolution from the team. I will keep posting updates as i test and go along.

THanks
    A

darrenf Friend

Yes indeed, its inconsistent. I’ve given up trying to solve it myself. I hope they will look into this as well as other issues I’ve put up eventually. ~ help pls 😀

andreast36 Friend

Yes, help please 🙂

Just added another menu item and woops there it goes again wraps round

Oh well

cheers
    A

andreast36 Friend

<em>@tienhc 182828 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear andreast36!

I’m sorry, could not found any problems with the JA menu on your site. Can you pls provide some snapshots on the issue

Thanks</blockquote>

HI Tien, do you have any updates on this issue?

It has all gone quiet for a while as you can see this issue does not only exist for me but others have experienced it too

Thanks for the help
    Rgds
    Andreas

Saguaros Moderator

Dear Andreas!

I see our demo everything is ok, your site is as so.:(. i have not any solutions on this

darrenf Friend

Have you tried testing it using an Apple?

idealcs Friend

Hi There, thought I would pitch in. I have been setting up a Norite site and I have the same problem noted by many others on this forum.

Using Firefox 3.6 on Mac OS 10.6.4, the last menu item is listed directly under the first menu item.
    I only see the problem when using Firefox 3.6 on a Mac. All other browsers I test act as expected (ie all menu items in one row)

I installed Firefox 4 beta and loaded the site and the problem is not apparent. (http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/all-beta.html) I open Firefox 3.6 and load the site and problem is apparent. Nothing is being changed on the admin site while the site is loaded in different browsers.

See the files attached for a view of the demo site from FF4 and FF3.6.

It seems like this is a FF3.6 issue. Still, would be nice if we could get it going on FF3.6 as 4 is only beta.
    Thanks for the great templates and great support.

1. FF3.6
    2. FF4
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear idealcs!
    i informed this issue for our developers

Thanks

darrenf Friend

Really? Will update you guys if I still encounter the problem.

andreast36 Friend

All apologies for being so quiet, i kind of gave up and am learning to live with it but if there is an update can you please let us know

Thank you all for your input 🙂
    Rgds
    A

Saguaros Moderator

<em>@andreast36 194826 wrote:</em><blockquote>All apologies for being so quiet, i kind of gave up and am learning to live with it but if there is an update can you please let us know

Thank you all for your input 🙂
    Rgds
    A</blockquote>

Now, you try to do this:

1) you add the following code into the template.css

.ja-home #ja-mainnav .inner {
    width:580px!important
    }

please adjust the 580px by your number, you keep a number when the menu displayed well

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

This topic contains 26 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 14 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum