Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I have 2 questions regarding menus.
    1. By some fluke – when I click on a top menu item it is as if I clicked on the one to the right of it (I see it in breadcrumbs and the category page is the one from the item to the right of the one I clicked). This does not happen every time just sometimes.

2. Is there a way I can assign a page to have a menu to be on top and to the left? When I go into modules it looks like I can just assign either on top or on the left but not both.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi gschorr,

I would like to anwser your questions as follows:
    1. By some fluke – when I click on a top menu item it is as if I clicked on the one to the right of it (I see it in breadcrumbs and the category page is the one from the item to the right of the one I clicked). This does not happen every time just sometimes.
    => Could you please send me your live url, admin account via PM so that i could have closer look on the issue?
    2. Is there a way I can assign a page to have a menu to be on top and to the left? When I go into modules it looks like I can just assign either on top or on the left but not both.
    => could you please let me in detail your question?

gschorr Friend

1.I had to reinstall everything because my modules got corrupt and the flukey thing does not happen anymore.
    2. I think I figured it out – the mainmenu always appears on top and if you want it on the left you have to assign it in the modules.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  gschorr 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum