Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Still working on it, but any tips or pointers? I made the background a long time ago, thinking of changing it. I am working a terms of service and privacy policy still. 😀

Keeping it colorful, because the people my clothing is targeted to are usually dressed vibrantly.

http://2khAAT.com/

P.S. I am super tempted to switch to Magneto! especially once I see this JM Mesolite

TomC Moderator

I have to be constructively honest – it doesn’t look like an eCommerce site. I see a bunch of videos, but hardly any products themselves or info about products “above the fold”

2khaat Friend

thats the front page…..i just have filler content for now, I only have a few actual products at the moment

I will post products on the front page as they become available, right now the store isn’t functional, I am just looking for tip or pointers on functional navigation layout and anything else, I appreciate your thoughts.

questbg Friend

Hi 2khaat

The site is coming together nicely, congratulations. Good choice of colour and background images.

The only two comments I have:

1. All those videos at the bottom of the front page make the page extremely long. Have you thought about some method of having thumbnails of the videos only and displaying them horizontaly at the bottom of the front page. Clicking on thumbnail to display the video in a pop-up?

2. I found this menu a bit confusing:

Traditionally it’s either:

• Gentlemen and Ladies
    • Men and Women
    • Guys and Gals

Please, not Guys and Ladies! 🙂

Good Luck with the rest of your site.

Chris

(PS. I voted for ‘Rock’) 🙂

2khaat Friend

thanks for your response, I see what your saying about the guys and ladies thing. I have changed it to Guys and Girls, which is used commonly here.

for the videos, I won’t really be posting much videos later on, thats just for content to keep something fresh on the site while I am working on it. Once the site is fully running I will be posting articles about products and pictures, etc.

2khaat Friend

i’ve done a lot of work…..take a look now….not much product images up, since I am still waiting for products…but i did a lot of template tweaks here and there

didima Friend

l like the images and looks good but need more content l think

sunrise Friend

Great progress. I’m sure as you get more content it will take more shape. Good luck with the site, and with the content as well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum