Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JA Mesolite template site for The Naked Baker.

http://www.thenakedbaker.co.nz/

Questions, comments and criticism welcome!

didima Friend

l like it nice site, well done

questbg Friend

Awesome site Clark. Love it. Great graphics, typography and layout … really good job!

My only criticism would be in one of the testimonials which starts “Ive” rather than “Ive” … but then I used to be a proof reader!
    😀

jsliao Friend

Great site. Love the tongue in cheek branding and names given for the drinks.

However, I find that the Virtuemart logo kinda spoils the looks of the site. You might wanna consider removing it.

oscar_nz Friend

thanks for your input questbg and jsliao. It means a lot to have feedback from my peers!

I have removed the virtuemart logo!

TomC Moderator

VERY NICE WORK !!

I like the graphics created and the overall color scheme that you keep throughout – even on the product pages.
    Consistency is important – and you have done a great job in this regard.

Best of luck with it !!!

sunrise Friend

Hi oscar_nz,

I wasn’t really sure what to expect when I open the “naked baker” but I was pleasently surprised. I really like coffee too, and would like to try some of that as well.

The site is very nice, the colors, layout, etc.

One comment, it says Your Cart is currently empty. Maybe Cart should be cart without the Capital C?!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

oscar_nz;124890JA Mesolite template site for The Naked Baker.

http://www.thenakedbaker.co.nz/

Questions, comments and criticism welcome!

The domain has not been registered or licenced to use JA template. Please register and verify your domain in your Member’s Area.

This thread is closed till then. Please PM me or other mods to reopen this thread once you have registered your domain with JA.

Regards

Arvind

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum