Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Any help with this please? Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly set the default editor to NONE from Global configurations and then add the code from Here

andysummers Friend

Sorry still couldn’t get this to work… I have resorted to manual styles.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly share the URL of page where u added the icons .
    Make sure you have added the icon code from here: https://static.joomlart.com/images/userguide/ja_templates/ja_university/userguide/Typo_HTML_Code.txt
    And before adding the code default editor is NONE .

andysummers Friend

Changed the editor to "NONE" and Added a standard Joomla Article called "test"

The URL is
    allsaints.spiderwebsoftware.co.uk/testb

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I check the site and your site is using latest T3 university version , the typo. the page you are trying to use is from an older version of JA Universtiy T3v2 .
    If you want to use you have to copy the style from older template and can define it in /css/custom.css file
    and also need to add the images of the icon .
    In latest T3 template use inbuilt typography of bootstrap and use Font awesome icons to show , like message box .

andysummers Friend

Ok thanks – In latest T3 can you tell me how to do the coloured box like message box? I am ok using the font awesome icons but do not know how to do the box. would it be just a div with a background colour or is there an easier way?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi You can use inspect element or firebug tool to check the style classes and then add the style code in /css/custom.css file in your template folder . http://prntscr.com/cpmdep If you would like to copy all style code of typo file you can find it below

1. style.zip
    andysummers Friend

ok thanks – answered

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  andysummers 7 years, 11 months ago.

The topic ‘Message Boxes with Icons not showing’ is closed to new replies.