Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)
  • Author

JD Methys is a fantastically styled template . . .

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    make it for Joomla – with Virtuemart integrated

. . . early Christmas gift ???

:-*

TomC Moderator

maybe ???

:-[

TomC Moderator

Hung ??

:confused:

stylez4men Friend

I have the same request and question will this be available for Joomla?

Don Lee Friend

<em>@stylez4men 207843 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same request and question will this be available for Joomla?</blockquote>

Hi guys,
    In the case there are so many users that have the same request, we may consider for that 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

<em>@tcraw1010 207238 wrote:</em><blockquote>JD Methys is a fantastically styled template . . .

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
    make it for Joomla – with Virtuemart integrated

. . . early Christmas gift ???

:-*</blockquote>

I wish i could confirm anything on this front. Man i love JD Methys and its gonna be great for JATC too.

@hung Dinh, Mate give us JA Methys Please.

Regards

Arvind

Phill Moderator

I agree, very nice theme.

I just cannot get along with Drupal at the moment so would love to see this as a JA template.

Hung Dinh Friend

Thanks Guys!
    You want it! You will have it! I promise

Let me come back to development team to check out how soon it can be done 🙂

TomC Moderator

<em>@Hung Dinh 208045 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks Guys!
    You want it! You will have it! I promise

Let me come back to development team to check out how soon it can be done :)</blockquote>

Any feedback from the Development Team on this ??

🙂

Phill Moderator

I expect it to take more than a couple of days to design a new JA theme. I don’t know what is scheduled for next months theme but I am swould have thought it is already in the development stage. If this is to see the light of day then I am guessing it will be a few weeks off minimum.

TomC Moderator

Oh I know . . . I didn’t expect it to be an “overnight” thing.
    Just curious if the Dev Team gave it a “thumbs up”

In the meantime, does anyone know what font is being used for the main navigation menu across the top?

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Dev team will not have any objection to this request and the template for JATC would be taken up for development either in Jan or Feb.

Its not gonna happen quickly.

Arvind

TomC Moderator

In the meantime, does anyone know what font is being used for the main navigation menu across the top?

Don Lee Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 208634 wrote:</em><blockquote>In the meantime, does anyone know what font is being used for the main navigation menu across the top?</blockquote>

The font name of main menu is ‘BebasNeueRegular‘, and the one of sub menu is Georgia,”Times New Roman”,Times,serif

TomC Moderator

Is “BebasNeueRegualr” a “web safe” font – or is there some special cufon call that is being used?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 38 total)

This topic contains 38 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  msdolphin 13 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum