Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hi

I decided to use JA Décor to improve our shop, but since installing the template, any item with options will no longer add to the cart?

I’ve tried putting it back to a Mijoshop theme and it works perfectly so I think the problem is with JA Décor, but for the life of me I can’t see why.

I’ve put the theme back to a Mijoshop one for the time being but any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Paul

ps. realise you probably have more important things to worry about considering you post re losing data, so when you get time would be great 🙂

hjalte1983 Friend

Got the same issue…

Would be happy to see a quick fix.. wanna launch our site soon.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@haxx and @hjalte1983: I’m so sorry about this bug on JA Decor template, I have raised this bug to development team here, hope they will fix it soon.

hjalte1983 Friend

Any update on this ? :((

hjalte1983 Friend

bump bump bump …

hjalte1983 Friend

Hi @ninja Lead
    Is it possible to get an eta on this fix?

My client need to launch his site asap.
    its been a few months with this bug now :/

Regards.

hjalte1983 Friend

still no update ?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Sorry for inconvenience . I am just remind the issue to development team .
    Please bear with us it will take some time due to heavy work load of monthly template release .

Thanks in advance for your patience.

peteralfred Friend

I have the same problem with this. And also if I increase the quantity to i.e. 10. It adds just 1 to my shopping cart instead of 10.
    Mijoshop in combination with JA Decor theme is just not working correct is my conclusion. I hope this is get solved

hjalte1983 Friend

Hi @pankajsharma
    Is the issue about adding a larger value to the cart added to the bug for the dev team ?

This is also a bug i have. And its not mentioned in http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JADECOR-235

Css Magician Friend

Hi guys,

We will fix and update for the upcoming release version of this template. At this moment, you can try with my below tweak:
    – Open file: componentscom_mijoshopopencartcatalogviewthemedecortemplateproductproduct.tpl
    – Search and replace

[PHP]<input type=”button” value=”<?php echo $button_cart; ?>” id=”button-cart-<?php echo $product_id; ?>” class=”btn btn-primary” onclick=”jaddToCart(‘<?php echo $product_id; ?>’);” />[/PHP]

With:
    [PHP]<input type=”button” value=”<?php echo $button_cart; ?>” id=”button-cart” class=”btn btn-primary” />[/PHP]

hjalte1983 Friend

Thank you very much for finally fix this.

But this is actually almost just a rollback to decor template 1.0.0
    The cart works now, but the cart logo wont show when adding a product. see image.

Same issue i reported back 3 months ago.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/bugs-and-responsive-problems/

But i’m grateful that we can finally open our shop now. But would still appreciate a fix for the cart logo.

Thanks again 🙂

1. cart
    peteralfred Friend

Hi,

I been working on this also, because I had/have same problem.

You can try this for getting the add to cart image back:

In product.tpl, about line 467, replace
    [PHP]$(‘#cart-total’).html(json[‘total’]);[/PHP]

With:
    [PHP]cart = json[‘total’].split(/[ ]+/)[0];
    cart = ‘<i class=”fa fa-shopping-cart”></i><sup>’+cart+'</sup>’;
    $(‘#cart-total’).html(cart);[/PHP]

This will add the styling from the jaddToCart() function, which is no longer used.

hjalte1983 Friend

Thanks @peteralfred !!!! 😀

works like a charm

haxx Friend

Thanks everyone, now works! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 15 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  haxx 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum