Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

There seems to be a problem with JA Minisite for Joomla 1.7. Once the QuickInstall is setup with demo content, you are unable to access the modules. It gives a fatal error and mentions the editor. I have tried all the editors including no editor and JCE editor but it makes no difference. It appears to be the installation files for JA Minisite that are causing the problem because we tried to install it twice and it happened both times. I have now had to resort to a nother template (also Joomla 1.7) and it seems to be working fine. Please let me know if something can be done, as I would really like to use this template. :((

TomC Moderator

Be advised that I have submitted a bug report for this issue. A bug report will be created and our JA Development Team will confirm and work to get it fixed within 1 or 2 days.

shore24 Friend

any update on this?

helenschormann Friend

I haven’t seen anything yet – sorry!

mediamente Friend

It doesn’t seem to be solved! I still have the same issue!
    I’m unable to open the editor page for articles and categories. Does anyone have found the solution?

mediamente Friend

The problem is caused by the db deployed with the quickstart. Please check it!
    I’ve found a strange solution to bypass this problem:
    1) create a temporary site with the Template Builder
    2) log in and install akeeba backup
    3) take a full backup of the site
    4) use this backup as a working quickstart
    (any other instruction inside the akeeba backup documentation)

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@mediamente 272977 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem is caused by the db deployed with the quickstart. Please check it!
    I’ve found a strange solution to bypass this problem:
    1) create a temporary site with the Template Builder
    2) log in and install akeeba backup
    3) take a full backup of the site
    4) use this backup as a working quickstart
    (any other instruction inside the akeeba backup documentation)</blockquote>

Yes, i have re-exported Quickstart package already. Kindly try again to get download QS to get them fixed.

Thanks.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum