Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

There is a missing file on template “defaut.css” (official package zip).
    /templates/tpl/css/colors/default.css: Not Found

It causes an error on validation W3C CSS.
    Please help!

Anonymous Moderator

Hi qualitag

I have checked your website (http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_kyanite_ii/) but could not find this issue. Evething is perfect.

I think there are some problems with your website

Could you give me your live url for checking?

qualitag Friend

<em>@JA Developer 155301 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi qualitag

I have checked your website (http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_kyanite_ii/) but could not find this issue. Evething is perfect.

I think there are some problems with your website

Could you give me your live url for checking?</blockquote>

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Our site is on test and is not available at the moment.

About your site (http://templates.joomlart.com/ja_kyanite_ii/), the theme selected is not CSS defaut theme (CSS defaut theme is red) but one other theme.

The missing file is “defaut.css” and is it not appear into the package downloaded on Joomlart:
    /templates/tpl_kyanite_ii/css/colors/default.css.

When, I select the defaut theme, the CSS test result is “not valid”.

Regards.

TomC Moderator

I may be wrong, but I believe that the “default” color is the color that you see upon initial download and installation of the template – i.e., the color theme it “defaults” to. In the Kyanite I files, there is no “default.css” file – the default color is blue and, as such, I edit that file accordingly (unless I wanted to switch to one of the other colors). My guess would be that the same holds true for Kyanite II.

qualitag Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 155408 wrote:</em><blockquote>I may be wrong, but I believe that the “default” color is the color that you see upon initial download and installation of the template – i.e., the color theme it “defaults” to. In the Kyanite I files, there is no “default.css” file – the default color is blue and, as such, I edit that file accordingly (unless I wanted to switch to one of the other colors). My guess would be that the same holds true for Kyanite II.</blockquote>

The defaut theme is red color:

When I select the defaut theme, the frontend is red and I have this message:
    /templates/tpl_kyanite_ii/css/colors/default.css: Not Found on hxxp://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator

When I select the blue theme, the frontend is blue and everything is OK: on hxxp://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator
    URI : http://xxx/templates/tpl_kyanite_ii/css/colors/blue.css

Thx

Anonymous Moderator

Hi qualitag

Please open head.php file (templatesja_kyanite_iilayoutsblocks folder), find following code section:

<link href="<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/css/colors/<?php echo strtolower ($this->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR)); ?>.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

and change to:

<?php if (strtolower ($this->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR)) != 'default'): ?>
    <link href="<?php echo $this->templateurl(); ?>/css/colors/<?php echo strtolower ($this->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR)); ?>.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <?php endif; ?>

qualitag Friend

<em>@JA Developer 156265 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi qualitag

Please open head.php file (templatesja_kyanite_iilayoutsblocks folder), find following code section:

and change to:

<?php if (strtolower ($this->getParam(JA_TOOL_COLOR)) != 'default'): ?>
    <?php endif; ?>

</blockquote>

Thanks for your help.
    It’ works fine!
    Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  qualitag 14 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum