Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Folks,

Trying Fedora out for a website located at http://clh.octest.ca. As I already had a copy of Joomla 1.5.9 in place, I didn’t use the Quick Start package, just took the template out of it and installed that. However, I must have missed something as I am unable to figure out where the duece my top-menu is, the one above the topsl position. I’m at a loss.

Thanks for your time, and I do apologize. It’s probably something exceedingly obvious that I am missing.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

You’ve got a problem with your settings for starters:

Note the double slash: /home/opencomp/public_html/clh//public_html/clh/images/header-images.

As for the Menu…it appears you haven’t created any menu items.

chrisj Friend

Indeed there was a problem with the module in the topsl position. Thanks, I’d not gotten to that one yet, it was on my list after the menu problem.

Regarding that, I did have it set to use mainmenu, but apparently that wasn’t in the cards. As per your advice, I’ve created a new menu and it is working. Thanks for the help!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chrisj 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum