Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,

im looking for a great portal template. It should be a mix from a news and portal page.
    I have already asked someone and he found some good examples of what i mean, please
    take a look at these sites:
    http://aeiou.escape.expresso.pt/
    http://www.clix.pt/

Is there any template from JA for this kind or any other template club? Maybe i can add it to the wishlist 😉

Cheers
    Nickel

didima Friend

First site is very busy, dont know what to look and second one never opens mate, l think ja teline will do and cover your needs perfectly.

Nick R JA JobBoard

<em>@didima 149306 wrote:</em><blockquote>First site is very busy, dont know what to look and second one never opens mate, l think ja teline will do and cover your needs perfectly.</blockquote>

Uhh, that sounds strange, all are working here great… ~5sec with my slow connection…
    Well, im using Teline III right now, but it is a bit to much focused on news site. Also the fact that the frontpage module is to big for the site. I would like something with a lot of module positions and suffixes.
    The examples which i have been give are great once especial the last link. Sure they dont use Joomla, wonder which cms they use, but im looking just for a template which could provide me something like this.

didima Friend

well just manage to see second one but its asp and not joomla but believe ja teline is more clean and has more function bec joomla offers almost everything but dont know what you want to do.

If you are using ja teline try diffrent coloums and you will love it, pretty good becuase l do use it is well.

Nick R JA JobBoard

Yes the second one is not joomla, but i like the template and the options you have.
    You are right that joomla a a huge base of extensions etc but right now i cant really use them. Did you tried to use sobi2 in teline III? You will see that the template is not working for it or it breaks your site. Also the load time for teline iii is really heavy.
    The main thing is, that im missing a few module positions and suffixes in this template.
    If you drop the ja frontpage, you have nothing to place there as the column will take all the space.
    I hope you know what i mean.

So all in all, im looking for a template which has a lot of module positions, module suffixes and differen template styles (i mean different columns sizes and appereance).

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Nick R 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum