Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It looks like you’ve customized layout of this template, I see that there are some new classes, divs: http://prntscr.com/i2h0es

You can compare with our demo site here: http://ja-teline-v.demo.joomlart.com/index.php/en/

Pls revert your changes first and see how it goes.

norbi741 Friend

Hi, Thank you for get back to me. I have seen your print screen, but be honest I don’t really know, what is it, or where is it , as I never seen that page what you were print screening. I am not an expert, and honestly I do not know where or how I could done it. Could you please help me out, as we are not a professionals and doing non-profit work only. Thank you in advance

Norbert

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Robert,

Kindly share the ftp account of your site, I will take a closer look and see what’s wrong here.

norbi741 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It seems that you used the ‘magazine’ layout for the homepage, by default, it should use ‘magazine-home’ layout. I just changed it for you under Admin panel >> Extensions >> Templates >> JA Teline V – Magazine > Layout tab.

Kindly take a look.

Regards

norbi741 Friend

Thank you for your kind help, you guys are the best. One more question: if you are opening an article, you could see the same problem, where it shows the previous or next article just above the Typography. could it be related to the issue what you just sorted? Could you please have a look at that as well? Thank you again, much appreciate your kind help.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

I added this custom CSS:

.pager.pagenav {
        margin-left: 20px;
        margin-right: 20px;
    }

into the CSS file: root/templates/ja_teline_v/css/custom.css and it displays fine now, kindly take a look.

norbi741 Friend

Thank you so much, cannot say enough, how much I appreciate your helps. You guys are great. Thank you again

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  norbi741 6 years, 7 months ago.

The topic ‘Mobil view problems and slide show size problem’ is closed to new replies.