Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi, issue as in title, menu should hide automatically after choosing menu item, but it doesn’t. It work’s on your example site. Could you please help me fix it?

Ninja Lead Moderator

I just fixed the problem directly on your site. Please check again.

lienert Friend

I have the same problem, could you help me also, please?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@lienert 447019 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have the same problem, could you help me also, please?</blockquote>
    @lienert: This bug was solved nearly 3 month ago, I don’t remember the solution for that but you can try to do this, go to this link and download “T3 System Plugin (2.42 MB) v2.0.2” and install it on your site.

Let me know if it helps

lienert Friend

Hi Ninja Lead

Thanks for the tip, the downgrade did the trick.
    Does that mean I rather don’t upgrade anything, also no other components or modules as I could risk to loose a lot of the functionality?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@lienert: It’s a minor bug and I reported this to development team here, so they can include the fix in next version as soon as possible.

mirkoe Friend

Hi! I´m having the exact same problem. I´m using Off-canvas menu, and after clicking on a menu item, the page scrolls down but the menu main open and the logo stays on top. It´s the same thing if I turn off off-canvas menu and use the otehr menu system. It scrolls down, but the menu remain open.
    Any fix for this?

Ninja Lead Moderator

@mirkoe: I’m so sorry about this problem on your site but you can try to downgrade T3 framework plugin by downloading T3 System Plugin (2.42 MB) v2.0.2 from here and install it on your site and this issue will be fixed and released in next version.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum