Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

I have a little issue with the site looking a little weird in mobile view.

It would be ideal if each of those modules was in a separate line line the blue one at the bottom. How can I achieve this?

Thanks!

1. mobile-issue-1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not duplicate that problem from our product here, I need to check that bug directly on your site, you can pm me URL of your site, I will help you.

bluebeep Friend

Ok I’ve PMed it to you.

Thanks!

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@bluebeep 475827 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok I’ve PMed it to you.

Thanks!</blockquote>

You can go to template manager -> ja_medicare – Features Intro template style -> Responsive Layout tabs -> Extra Small tabs and set position-1, position-2, position-3 positions to 12 span, see the screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-03-at-11.51.28
    Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@bluebeep 475827 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok I’ve PMed it to you.

Thanks!</blockquote>

You can go to template manager -> ja_medicare – Features Intro template style -> Responsive Layout tabs -> Extra Small tabs and set position-1, position-2, position-3 positions to 12 span, see the screenshot

bluebeep Friend

Thanks!

I’m not sure what really fixed it. I went into the responsive layout and saw the ’12’ for the extra small. so I just hit save and it worked. I didn’t actually change anything.

bluebeep Friend

Thanks!

I’m not sure what really fixed it. I went into the responsive layout and saw the ’12’ for the extra small. so I just hit save and it worked. I didn’t actually change anything.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bluebeep 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum