Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Does anyone know how to make the JA Zite template not use the mobile navigation menu when the website detects a mobile browser? I would like the default layout I chose to be used (the desktop view) regardless of what browser is detected.

Regardless of what layouts are chosen in the ‘iphone’ and ‘other handheld device’ the mobile menu still is used when using a iphone or other handheld device.

I have tried disabling the profile settings and that does not work. The end result I want is the view to be just like the desktop version regardless of the device.

I am using another plugin for my mobile site; however when they select desktop version I want the view to be the same as the desktop view.

Thanks!

HeR0 Friend

Hi Pthyssen,

JA Zite template is responsive template, so it auto detects layout with devices.
    Hope you understand us.
    Regards,

maupacheco Friend

I understand the JA Zite template is responsive template and auto detects layout with devices. I just have un question, my website it is not in English and I don’t know how to change or translate the word “Navigation” in the main menu when I’m using my iPhone.

Thanks

pthyssen Friend

Hi HeR0,

Thank you for the reply.So you are saying I can not make the view from a mobile device look like the view from a desktop? The primary issue I have with the way it displays is that in the topsl block I have user 1 (left), user 2 (center) and user 3 (right), which user1 and user2 are menu modules and user3 is a custom html module. The two menu text (user1 & user3) are on top of each other making them unreadable etc. User 2 is right below the gabled text of user1 and user3 module.

Any suggestions?
    pthyssen

HeR0 Friend

Hi Pthyssen
    You should get more about customization template layout at http://wiki.joomlart.com/wiki/JA_T3_Framework_2/Guides#Layout_Variations

Regards,

mandig Friend

<em>@maupacheco 338107 wrote:</em><blockquote>I understand the JA Zite template is responsive template and auto detects layout with devices. I just have un question, my website it is not in English and I don’t know how to change or translate the word “Navigation” in the main menu when I’m using my iPhone.

Thanks</blockquote>
    I’m looking for the same thing. I have to translate the word “NAVIGATION” in the mobile layout. Did you get through this? Could you help me doing the same? Thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi Mandig
    It in Templates/ja_zite/js/menu/mega.js, you find keyword: Navigation

Regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum