Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

When I try to open my website using a tablet or mobile there are no modules on the frontpage. Why is that so?

Ninja Lead Moderator

JA Magz Template supports Enable responsive options from admin side. You can check and enable it here

+ Go to Admin site -> Extensions -> Template Manager -> JA_Magz – Default ->Enable responsive set Yes

See the screenshot

1. responsive_template
    cursoblue Friend

This option has never been DISABLED, yet I’ve got this problem.

I can’t see any module position when I am using a tablet or a cellphone. Something interesting has happened. If I use my tablet vertically I can’t see anything on the page (zero modules) but when I turn the table and use it horizontally I can the the page normally. The same doesn’t happen on my mobile.

If you open the website and reduce the size of your browser screen you’ll see that at certain point all everything on the website disappears. That’s exactly what happens when I use my mobile or tablet (vertically).

See printscreen – that’s exactly what happens on mobile and tablet – my slide show has disappeared and so has everything in the position h10 – h11 – h12

1. module-mobile
    djmarkus Friend

I want to share this with you.

The responses I have received on this issue, as I have the same issues. My site was checked http://www.aspanishproperty.com on mobile devices like the IPAD I have a video on the front page and slideshows showing images on the Property details page and even the slide show does not show up as in http://www.aspanishproperty.com/for-sale/spanish-islands/lanzarote-property/3921-villa-in-playa-blanca The responses I have received are as follows

1. We checked the videos on our website and they worked. The issue with your website is the template that you use. It does not allow the menu, as well as the video to show on the tablets. If you change the template the issue will be solved.

2. We checked the demo of your template on a few mobile devices and tablets. The issue does persist with the demo. The website has a few sections and only the lower part appears on the mobile devices and tablets. The upper part, as well as Popular section do not show up at all. The demo starts showing only starting from the Latest section.

I also have the same issue I have content in h10 (search) h11 Video and H12 (content) and the same happens too as described by cursoblue

If you open the website and reduce the size of your browser screen you’ll see that at certain point all everything on the website disappears. That’s exactly what happens when I use my mobile or tablet (vertically).

cursoblue Friend

djmarkus – then that’s a kind or error in the template. Interesting! Have you contacted joomla art?
    They need to solve this problem. I need my website to be available for mobile phones.

djmarkus. Thank you very much for your post.

djmarkus Friend

I am not sure about that perhaps they donĀ“t have the demo sites to come up on the Ipad.

But I have the menus on my IPAD for my site the position of Module 10 is not correct and the video does not show up at all but I have the menu items.

I have a ticket in to fix it, just waiting that’s all. I can not fault the template. Its probably setting somewhere that not correct

cursoblue Friend

It’s amazing! I have two tickets open and the reply-time is quite awry. The Joomla art support could be faster. Ninja is looking into it. I’m going to wait for his reply.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi guys,

The screen for tablet portrait view and mobile device is so small so some positions are hidden. However, if you want to show, you can enable them (Home 10, 11, 12 positions) by this way:

Open templates/ja_magz/css/template-responsive.css file

from

.top-header,
    .spl-home-1,
    .spl-home-2,
    .spl-home-3 {
    display: none;
    }

Change to

.top-header,
    .spl-home-1,
    .spl-home-2,
    .spl-home-3 {
    display: block;
    }

One more thing here is this template doesn’t show these positions in such layouts by default so they will not look nice as in other supported layouts. After adding, you also need to style for them.

djmarkus Friend

Could some one please help me get this template sorted out on the IPAD. web site is http://www.aspanishproperty.com

The Drop down menus are non functional on IPAD

The Video is non functional and is in the correct format on IPAD

The side menu non function on IPAD

The Sliders are non Functional IPAD

The slide show on the the main property pages are non functional on IPAD( you get there by clicking a `property image on the front page)

I submitted a ticket but not heard anything on it yet

I have to go live before long by recruiting agents,but cant if the responsive does not work correct.

If my elements wont function in responsive then which one will suit my needs better

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked URL of your site on ipad and desktop but I could not find the difference.

<blockquote>
    The Drop down menus are non functional on IPAD

The Video is non functional and is in the correct format on IPAD

The side menu non function on IPAD

The Sliders are non Functional IPAD
    </blockquote>

It would be great if you can include an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve, It would help to understand the issue and give you specific answers.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum