Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

At first the entire template disappeared on the desktop version of the site, but I made some updates and cleared the cache and it was okay again, but when I checked the mobile version of the site today I discovered that the mobile version no longer works. HELP!!!

1. MH-Mobile-Screenshot-02222017
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked your site in mobile view and it fine : http://prntscr.com/ec9jsy
    Can u check it again?

chicat Friend

Every time I try on a mobile phone (Android) the screenshot looks identical to the one I previously uploaded. I’ve checked again and there is certainly a problem. It was previously working okay. Can you help?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Your site is baes on Older framework jat3v2 and still using Joomla.2.5 .
    The older JAT3v2 vased template support this type of view in mobile can u post how it looks before. Because in JAT3v2 you only have very less content to show and u can not customize too much like in T3.
    I also not able access you site admin panel.

PS: I suggest you to move on T3 framework JA University and Latest Joomla.

chicat Friend

Prior to the recent problem, it looked just like it did in your screenshot.

BTW, does Joomlart offer services to transition to the latest version of Joomla?

chicat Friend

I’m trying to update the user name and password. The one I put in originally don’t work and I want to modify it to ones that do but I can’t figure it out. How do I modify the info so that you can get into my site’s administration panel? Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    chicat Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I disabled the android view from T3 options and set it to default: http://prntscr.com/ee8718
    Now it’s showing me fine in my cell phone.

Please check.

Regards

chicat Friend
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum