Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

pluginssystemjat3base-themesdefaulthtmlmod_footer

TomC Moderator

Is it within your original downloaded template files – the ones you downloaded from JoomlART before you installed it on your server?

If so, then you can simply get the file from there and install it onto your server.

If not, then try downloading the template again – perhaps there was a hiccup in the download/transfer process when you originally downloaded the file. I’ve downloaded this template and have all the files.

helenschormann Friend

Thanks – I have checked and it is nowhere in the template. I will have to download it again.

helenschormann Friend

I have downloaded the Template again but do not see the mod_footer. Please see insert from the downloaded template. I am probably just missing something. I am trying to change the copyright info at the bottom of my site.

1. query
    gray Friend

It’s located in the JA T3 plugin folders
    plg_system_jat3.v1.2.8jat3base-themesdefaulthtmlmod_footer

TomC Moderator

I’ve attached the plugin jat3 directory from the template files I downloaded for Teline IV J1.6.
    Simply unzip and transfer the mod-footer file from the base-themes/default/html file to your server folder.

Hope that helps

TomC Moderator

<em>@gray 249745 wrote:</em><blockquote>It’s located in the JA T3 plugin folders
    plg_system_jat3.v1.2.8jat3base-themesdefaulthtmlmod_footer</blockquote>
    Those files would have been included with the template download … which is what I said/advised earlier.

:confused:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum