Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

maybe you can help me again. I implemented the “mod_jaslideshow” modul and placed it in the topsl area. So far so good. But even if i change the slide heights to 100, its still a very high white place.

What i want is a very small photographic field, maybe 550×100 and the normal content should start directly underneath (with a little space, but not that much as it is now)? Any ideas?

And the second things is, does anybody know how wide (e.g. 550px) the pictures should be fit in the one colume left (as in the picture) and in the setup with an additional colume on the right? The template is in wide mode 🙂

Thanks in advance.
    Oliver:D

1. screenshot-01
    pressmar Friend

I double checked with some other module. Event with a single line of html code in the topsl position. It always blocks space with 250-300 px high. Anybody any solution to change that height ?

pressmar Friend

Found it out myself. For the records. If you open the template.css. Got to the spotlight section you will find the Top Spotlight / ja-topsl/height value. I changed it from 240px to 90px and everything is so as i wanted it.

🙂

TomC Moderator

Congrats !!!

🙂

compassny Friend

Is there a way that I can change text in the footer? I accessed the index.php file and found no reference of how I could change the text that is being displayed on Joomla 1.5.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  compassny 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum