Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi i installed (mod_jaslideshow.v2.6.8 ) last version of ja Slideshow on my Ja Social site.

Cant change anything in the module.

>:(

Another question please, into EDIT thumbs

i have this empty fields;

What should i put into thats fields? they are empty.

Anyway, i have a big problem if i cant change the slideshow on the front page, dont you think? 😀

I reinstall it again to the last version but still not working

Could you tell me please, whats going on? this is the only module who have problem.

Thank you, I really appreciate your help. 🙂

Nazario A Friend

@ger12,

<blockquote>Hi i installed (mod_jaslideshow.v2.6.8 ) last version of ja Slideshow on my Ja Social site.
    Cant change anything in the module. </blockquote>

Please PM me the URL your site and Admin account so that I can check and help you out.

<blockquote> What should i put into thats fields? they are empty.</blockquote>

+ Title: You can add the image’s title
    + Link: When you click on the image, it will go to the link you added here.

ger12 Friend

Sending PM … 🙂

Nazario A Friend

@ger12,

This error means that the module can not access the file /modules/mod_jaslideshow/admin/japrofile/helper.php

This issue often comes from the permission of your site’s file/folder in your server, it may be unwritable. If you use an editor like Firebug in Firefox browser, when you click Save button > check Error tab of Firebug, you will see which file caused this issue.

ger12 Friend

Hi Nazario A

Thanks for your help.

i did what you said

Checking with Firebug:

Error 1:

“NetworkError: 403 Forbidden – https://www.cumpleverde.com//modules/mod_jaslideshow/admin/japrofile/helper.php?jaction=save&profile=social-slideshow

I had this file with 644 permission, change the permission to 777 but nothing happens (Dont fix the problem to save)

Error 2:

https://www.cumpleverde.com/modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/elements/japrofile/japrofile.js

Same, I had this file with 644 permission, change the permission to 777 but nothing happens (Dont fix the problem to save)

This is the 233 line of the file japrofile.js:

I dont know what can i do to solve the problem. Could you help me please. 🙂 I love this module because its part of my front page.

Thank you.

benjaminkramer Friend

same problem at my site using joomla 3.2

Nazario A Friend

@ger12,

I just fixed it for you. I did add this code to the file .htaccess:

RewriteRule ^modules/mod_jaslideshow/admin/japrofile/helper.php$ - [L]

Now, JA Slideshow is working.

@benjaminkramer,
    Please try to change the permission to 755 for this file: /mod_jaslideshow/admin/japrofile/helper.php then add the following code to the .htaccess file:

RewriteRule ^modules/mod_jaslideshow/admin/japrofile/helper.php$ - [L]
    Let me know how it goes.
    If this problem still persists, please PM me the Admin and FTP account so that I can investigate further.

1. slideshow-4
    ger12 Friend

Thank you very much Nazario A

Work perfect !

🙂

waratah Friend

Thanks. This helped. But I also had to add the exception to my Akeeba Admin Tools.

ger12 Friend

<em>@waratah 445461 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks. This helped. But I also had to add the exception to my Akeeba Admin Tools.</blockquote>

Hi waratah, Ive got the solution about this problem (SAVING PROBLEM)

I do that and work perfect:

1 – Use your favorite FTP client and copy your .htacces to your desktop.

2 – Remove the .htacces of your site.

3 – Modificate your mod_jaslideshow as you want and clic “save” (You see, everything work!)

4 – Upload the .htacces in your desktop to your site. Thats all !

I have Admin Tools and Akeeba, over time I discovered that the .htacces was causing that issue.

Well, I hope this help you.

Help to me and I want to share.

See you,

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  ger12 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum