Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, on a new fresh install of the JA_opal template i get this error:

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated in E:EasyPHP 3.0wwwmodulesmod_jatabshelper.php on line 130

The line that gives the problem is this one:

$plg->onPrepareContent(&$row, $pparams, 0);

Any ideas?

Thanks

blapertosa Friend

no one? :((

ferg0nar Friend

i have de same problem 🙁

cvento Friend

i have de same problem. somebody help

dezco88 Friend

Looks like you never got an answer to this one. I also posted the same question, and got nothing back. I took it upon myself to go into the file and tweak it. So, if you navigate to the helper.php file within the modules folder.. under mod_jatabs, on line 130, you need to take out this & sign in red:
    if (class_exists(‘plgContentJA_tabs’)) {
    $sub = null;
    $plg = new plgContentJA_tabs($sub);
    $pparams=array();
    –> $plg->onPrepareContent(&$row, $pparams, 0);
    }
    So remove the & sign, and save the file. That worked for me on one template, but had issues in internet explorer on another. Go figure… IE always gives issues though… Try that and let me know if it works for you… remember to check it on IE Windows…. Maybe we’ll get an answer from the experts one day….

daylin Friend

I am not sure if your question has been answered. Do you still need support?

Also, are you using Firefox with the Firebug extension to help solve design problems and source code acquisition?

Donate credits and mark as “best answer” if this post helped you. Thank you and Good Luck!

daylin

Anonymous Moderator
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum