Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

What file in the mod_login folder, and where do I make an edit to, add carriage returns at the end of lines? DO I just add BRs?

What I want to change, right now you’ll see the username, password, login button, and text all in a straight line. Like so:

Forgot your password? Forgot your username? Create an account

I want it to display like so:

Forgot your password?
    Forgot your username?
    Create an account

Also I want to change the USERNAME BOX PASSWORD BOX LOGIN BUTTON from being on same line to looking like so on their own lines:

USERNAME BOX
    PASSWORD BOX
    LOGIN BUTTON

Finally, when a user is logged in it looks like so:

Hello, username LOGOUT BUTTON

and I want it to look like so:

Hello, username
    LOGOUT BUTTON

I think i can manage the BR’s if I just knew where to look and you showed me an example of editing one of these.

Thanks!

mfcphil Friend

You can find what your looking to edit in your directory/language/english.php
    but I’m not sure how you edit it to get it as you require, you can change the text but not sure about layout.

hope this helps point you in the right direction 😉

itgl72 Friend

I’ll look there and see what I find, thanks.

I don’t see why you couldnt enter some BR tags at the end of the form boxes (username/password) and login/lost password links so they are on their own line.

olernst Friend

here is an updated file and the links are no longer in one line

1. default.zip
    itgl72 Friend

<em>@olernst 46584 wrote:</em><blockquote>here is an updated file and the links are no longer in one line</blockquote>

Is this the same file based off the one in the post:

[Bug Fix] Invalid Token Error

I was having invalid token issues and would hope to not bring those back 🙂

Is that the same default.php file that is supposed to go into templatesTEMPLATE NAMEhtmlmod_login?

olernst Friend

Note exactly the same file. I added some pagebreaks to it to force the links one in each line. It is NOT the old (token problems) file. It works fine with me now.
    Yes the location you mentined is right

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  olernst 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum