Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hello,

We are having an issue where the bootstrap modal goes behind the overlay, so that the entire website becomes inactive.
    Anybody know how to fix this?

Look at attachment, it is all greyed out.

cheers,
    Denis

1. ww
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello Can you provide me the path where i can re create this problem on your site .

iaassens Friend

Sorry I added it to the post in the provide url, but it is here, http://www.interacoustics.com/teamviewer
    Click the, Not sure how it works? Read our guide. link

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi i checked the site The modal window is working fine .
    When you click on the link , a modal window will open with an overlay . rest of the background is inactive when modal window is opened . if you want to use the site close modal window , and your site is active , this is normal behavior.
    You can click anywhere outside the modal window to close it .

iaassens Friend

Sorry, but I checked with Chrome, IE9 and Firefox and I can not close the modal at all. How were you able to close it.

I have tried to click everywhere, nothing works.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI
    Can you Clear your Browser Cache and Disabled The extension of your Browser .
    Then check it again .
    I checked your site in Chrome as well as in Firefox but i have not found this problem .
    You can also try it in a different system.

iaassens Friend

Cleared cashe in both Chrome and firefox, still doesn’t work. :((

Can’t understand how you are able to get it working, I have tried several computers and browsers now and none of them are able to close the modal again.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Can you Disable the extension on your Browser and then check it again .
    I recheck the issue and its working . I attached a screencaset file of your site Here

iaassens Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

How do I disable it? it is just the bootstrap modal. This is very weird. :((

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Do you want to remove the modal window from the page ?
    As i can see you added the modal window in the custom html module . with module ID 673 .
    Go to module manager >> open your module . Edit the content as per your need .
    You need to remove the all modal windows script and classes if you want to remove it completely.

Take a backup of your site before applying changes.

iaassens Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

Yes you are correct, it is just added in custom html and that was also my intention, I am not trying to remove it. I am just trying to figure out why it does not work.

Currently I cannot close the modal again once it is opened, which in my opinion seems very strange since you are able to do that. I have tried on several computers and in several browsers but I am not able to close it again on any of them.:((

thanks again

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @iaassens
    i tried many times your site , but not able to re create the issue on my end as you can see in the screencast . Modal window is working fine on your site .
    what i can suggest you to clear cache and disable all browser extensions that you are using .

iaassens Friend

Hi pankajsharma,

Thank you for your help, I will try to see whats wrong with my browsers.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  iaassens 9 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum