Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I am trying to do some changes on my menu which is using ACM-Header Style 4.

So I go to file /templates/uber/acm/header/css/style.css and to modification I wanted but all changes I made does not seems working.

Example I did two changes :
    1. Change bolder line color and make it thicker.

.uber-header.header-4 {
    height: 100px;
    padding-top: 26px;
    padding-bottom: 26px;

/*Original border-bottom: 1px solid #ecf0f1 */

/* Change to */
    border-bottom: 1px solid #FF0000
    }

2. Change menu font color.

.uber-header.header-4.light-color .navbar-default .navbar-nav > li > a:focus {
    /*Original color: #039be5 */
    /*Change to */
    color: #FF0000

background: none;
    }
    }

I also tried to make a custom.css at uber/css/ with changes I want to make but still not working.

Am I modify wrong files or something when wrong?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello @kmf165
    All the css files are stored in the local folder .
    Revert the previous changes that you have done and try your changes in this file
    templates/uber/local/acm/header/css/style.css

Find the code

.uber-header.header-4 {
    height: 100px;
    padding-top: 26px;
    padding-bottom: 26px;
    border-bottom: 1px solid #ecf0f1

and change it . do the same for the menu colors
    find this code

.uber-header.header-4.light-color .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a, .uber-header.header-4.light-color .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:hover, .uber-header.header-4.light-color .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:focus {
    color: #039be5
    }

change the color code as per your need .

You can also use custom.css it will work
    add this code in custom.css

.uber-header.header-4{height:100px;padding-top:26px;padding-bottom:26px;border-bottom:2px solid #039be5!important }

for the menu color add this code in custom.css

===============================================================================*/
    .uber-header.header-4.light-color .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a, .uber-header.header-4.light-color .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:hover, .uber-header.header-4.light-color .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a:focus {
    color: #039be5!important;
    }

change the color code #039be5 as per you need .
    I suggest you to use custom.css file

Meng Fei Koo Friend

Thanks pankasharma I will try it.

What if I want to change all link color on the site?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>What if I want to change all link color on the site?</blockquote>
    Can you explain a bit more what exactly you want . you want to change hove link color of block or for all, because you can see many links on your site forx example from a menu item to an article .
    Let me know about it.

Meng Fei Koo Friend

Yes, I am trying to find out if it is possible to change all color in shortest way. Basically I want to make all color theme in same mode.

At the moment I tried few but not sure if there is any I missed. So if possible I want all links,buttons,back to top, off canvas troggle and others. In simple term, change all blues to reds. :-[

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>At the moment I tried few but not sure if there is any I missed. So if possible I want all links,buttons,back to top, off canvas troggle and others. In simple term, change all blues to reds. </blockquote>
    In that case you need to change color manually . 🙁
    Because Uber is comes only with Blue color .
    and there are different .
    add this code code in your custom.css file

.back-to-top .btn
    color: #E50325

it is for back to top button .
    and this

a {
    color: #E50325

}

You can use inspect element(FIREBUG) and find the classes for different block to change color of the links .
    use custom.css to add classes >> http://prntscr.com/57j4n1

Here is user guide how to use inspect element using Firebug .

Hope it helps you .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum